Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can you get the brackets only?
Of course, with a free set of bags :(

As far as i know, not for now, but stuffs will come. It's just a question of time.

For me the asked price, with 25% off :), is quite fair (if we divide it: 2x50€ for bags, 130€ for mounting stuffs) and the size is perfect for my use.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I'm not liking the look, I'm sorry.

I understand why they are unbalanced, but it spoils the aesthetics.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I think I am going to mount a locking ammo can to the short side and run it for most trips so that my goods will be safe.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for sharing and the great documentation, Personne! Exactly what I was looking for to complete my Urban Enduro project (for now...) Ordered them today and they are already on their way...

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm not liking the look, I'm sorry.

I understand why they are unbalanced, but it spoils the aesthetics.
I felt that way too but I did end up ordering the same set of bags. I guess you could always buy a small one to replace the left side bag to make it look "even" but I think I'll let it go for awhile and see if it grows on me.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The scrambler is a very cool bike, no doubt. But what jackhole at ducati thought it was a great thing to print "ducati scrambler" on the bags?

Woukd love a set of bags.. but Geez. Come on already

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
They all do it pdx, Cheap way of advertising, Most of my golf gear has the sellers name on it, :( note ! I said sellers name, Wouldn't want to walk around with made in China on my back, :rolleyes: would I, :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts