Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

I want to show you my new exhaust, it's the Double Megaphone from Sil Motor. I've loved the look since I saw it the first time.

Mounting was easy and the sound blew me away when the engine was started first time. Very deep and powerful sound, exactly what I was looking for. Drove today through some small villages with narrow streets, wow.

Here are some pictures

Cheers, Alex

IMG_6085_1.jpg IMG_6089_2.jpg IMG_6092_1.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Alex, I'm also interested in installing this exhaust...I find it so cool... After installing did you notice any performance improvement in your bike? Could you post a video with the exhaust sound? Many thanks. Angel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Angel,

I didn't notice any performance changes, which is not so bad. Most of my other bikes performed worse with replacement exhausts.

Here is a video I took some weeks ago. Make sure you listen to it with proper speakers and bass control set to max .:02.47-tranquillity:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Beautiful note Axl. I really liked the look of these and they were at the top of my shopping list but I couldn't find any info on them (sound files or decent reviews). Coupled with the price, they are expensive, and the thoughts I have about fitting pannier bags down the track I went a different direction. They do look and sound fantastic though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how loud would you say it is... compared to an open muffler like a Danmoto XG-1 or a Werkes?
Hard to say, I only know these two from videos. It seems to me that the Sil has a deeper and less aggressive sound than the Werkes. But I might be wrong. On my first rides with the Sil I found it almost too loud.
Now I got used to it and think the sound is perfect.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I was also wondering where it is. Maybe somewhere in the header pipe?
Beautiful note Axl. I really liked the look of these and they were at the top of my shopping list but I couldn't find any info on them (sound files or decent reviews). Coupled with the price, they are expensive, and the thoughts I have about fitting pannier bags down the track I went a different direction. They do look and sound fantastic though.
Thanks GCduc. I had the same concerns about missing information, but now I am glad that I bought them. Compared to the road legal Akrapovic it is still a bargain.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hello,

I am selling my Sil Motor exhaust. I still love it but will mod the scrambler to a new look.

I think this is one of the best sounding mufflers for the Scrambler. Beautiful deep tone, listen to the video I posted above.

It is in perfect condition, no scratches, no damages. Had it on my scrambler for less than 2 years and only 4000 km. Road legal with European e-number and Euro 3 cat.

For further details please check this link, I bought it from this shop.

https://www.daniele-moto.de/de/ausp...slip-on-schalldaempferpaar-double-megaph.html

Price: 590 €, shipping within Germany included. Pick-up in Speyer welcome.

No problem to ship to other countries. Shipping costs within EU: 16€, USA: 37€
Further countries on request.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts