Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share with the community this amazing product I recently purchased.
For years I have grappled with planning the logistics of getting friends or family to give me rides so I could relocate my motorcycle up to my place in Maine for the summer season. Now with the added complications from COVID, I decided to look in to towing options, and looked in to single wheel tow options since I was hoping to avoid getting a full trailer because I live in an urban condo and have limited storage options. After some poking around on the internet, I stumbled upon the “Motow” - and it looked like an ideal solution - and I became even more excited discovering they were a local company here in Massachusetts.
The unit is super solid construction, and is brilliant in its design and simplicity. Set up can be done all by yourself, and took no longer than 15 minutes. I’ll be honest that I was a little nervous the first few miles, but after navigating Boston‘s horrible city streets, it became quickly evident this is a great product to safely and conveniently tow your motorcycle.
Check them out at Motowus.com. Pop the unit on to your trailer hitch, load up your rear wheel which gets tightly strapped on, and then strap the ends of your handlebars to the rear of your bikes frame, and off you go. Just towed it 160 miles from Boston to Maine and it was rock solid and performed brilliantly. Maroun at Motow is an absolute pleasure to deal with and proudly stands by his product. Happy to answer any questions - but wanted to give this product a shout-out as it is outstanding!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Very interesting... I would expect to load the front wheel.

How about tire wear? notice any unusual patterns?

How about brake lights? In a more urban environment, I would worry about being hit from the rear in traffic.

My son is looking for a solution to travel with his bike, this may be the ticket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts