Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I received and fitted the new exhaust I received from Mass Moto in Italy.
Straightforward and, subjective of course, sounds great!
The guys were awesome to deal with directly and threw in some nice goodies in the box, which was excellently packed.

I do have a little video clip if there is interest in hearing it. A test ride with the baffles removed was a bit extreme if I'm honest and I put them back in for now. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi, what brand of tail tidy is that? looks nice and fit with rear fender! i ordered icons rear mud guard for my full throttle and took away oem reg plate ugly holder. Now im looking some new register plate holder....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi, what brand of tail tidy is that? looks nice and fit with rear fender! i ordered icons rear mud guard for my full throttle and took away oem reg plate ugly holder. Now im looking some new register plate holder....
HiE]

Hi, it is the R&G tail tidy. I also added their LED indicators to help reduce the size of the back end though not sure whether it makes a difference or not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Last week I received and fitted the new exhaust I received from Mass Moto in Italy.
Straightforward and, subjective of course, sounds great!
The guys were awesome to deal with directly and threw in some nice goodies in the box, which was excellently packed.
View attachment 46135
I do have a little video clip if there is interest in hearing it. A test ride with the baffles removed was a bit extreme if I'm honest and I put them back in for now. :ROFLMAO:
Hey squigglyline07 can you tell me what's the name of that exhaust? I can't find it on their page? or was it custom made for you? I might want to hear it toooo ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts