Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im new to the forum, my namo is Mato form Argentina and just bought a 2017 Sixty2, Im amazed with the bike!!

A few questions regarding mods..

- Handlebars: Im thinking on getting the Renthal Ultra Low's, is the fitting straightforward or do I need to drill holes or anyhting else? is the diameter of the Ultra Low's the same as the original bars?
- Fender eliminator: Im planning on buying this
New Rage Cycles LED Fender Eliminator Ducati Scrambler Sixty2 2016-2018 - RevZilla
Anyone tried it? What are you supposed to do with the license plate?

Thanks for your comments!
Mato

·
Registered
734 Posts
I had it before on my bike.
License plate with be installed in the inside rear fender (upper portion)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went with inexpensive ebay bars and have been happy with them. I agree that the original license plate bracket needs help. I used the one that goes under the fender but kept the other small plastic fender on there too.
fullsizeoutput_1ced.jpeg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bought mine in May brand new and just finished making it mine so to speak. Added: hypermotard adjustable clutch and brake levers, speedymoto crash bars (tried a few different brands and these work the best and require no permanent modification to the bike), mustang seat (a must in my opinion), CRG bar end mirrors, new rage front turn signals (did wire these in), dart flyscreen (GET ONE to save your chest from bein beaten on the hwy), Termignoni exhaust, a RAM mount cell phone holder, the Ducati catalog replacement handlebars in black (these help me make tighter turns with greater ease as the length is shortened some and still puts body in a neutral position), R&G rear axle protectors (these have dual purpose as they also act as perfect bobbins so I can put my baby on almost any rear stand), almost forgot the gear position indicator for got the company name though but it’s easily found online and hooked right into the wiring harness without splicing. Hope you get some ideas!

Attachments

·
Registered
734 Posts
Bought mine in May brand new and just finished making it mine so to speak. Added: hypermotard adjustable clutch and brake levers, speedymoto crash bars (tried a few different brands and these work the best and require no permanent modification to the bike), mustang seat (a must in my opinion), CRG bar end mirrors, new rage front turn signals (did wire these in), dart flyscreen (GET ONE to save your chest from bein beaten on the hwy), Termignoni exhaust, a RAM mount cell phone holder, the Ducati catalog replacement handlebars in black (these help me make tighter turns with greater ease as the length is shortened some and still puts body in a neutral position), R&G rear axle protectors (these have dual purpose as they also act as perfect bobbins so I can put my baby on almost any rear stand), almost forgot the gear position indicator for got the company name though but it’s easily found online and hooked right into the wiring harness without splicing. Hope you get some ideas!
nice upgrades!
many other parts can be installed.
enjoy your ride...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts