Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am due to collect a new to me sled on Sunday and was hoping to have a read of the manual but Ducati don't seem to ne hosting the pdf at the moment?
Be really cool if someone could help.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, sorry looking for sled owners manual not workhop at the moment, a pdf of how to start the bike etc ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it's a 2017 or 2018 model, PM me, I have the PDF.
Hi Max,
I've just picked up a new Desert Sled at a fantastic price having traded a Moto Guzzi V7 which I found quite soleless.
I am unable to find a digital handbook and would appreciate if you have a link to one I could download please.
Happy to pay for it by the way.

Many thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Best Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Max,
Many Thanks for the help, I managed to get one from a site called Manuals Library in the end.
I will try and upload it here so anyone can make use of it.

File is too large but I can email it if anyone needs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Max,
Many Thanks for the help, I managed to get one from a site called Manuals Library in the end.

please could u send me the link to the manual book for Desert Sled 2018? i found on ducati website a 2019 manual but it's very different
thank u

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Max,

Hey Tony,

Would you mind sending me the manual as well? Looking for the Desert Sled 2018 Service Manual. Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Max,

Thanks for the file Tony! (and thanks to Max for the other file too!)

I have put Tony's file online for everyone just as Max has done with his file. This way Tony doesn't have to email everyone in the future :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wish I could find a proper service manual for my 2017 Desert Sled. I have the 2015 Scrambler service manual which is OK for most of the engine etc. but doesn't include a few Desert Sled specifics. I do have the proper 2017 Desert Sled Owner's Manual.

If anyone knows where to source Desert Sled service manuals please post links or hints etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts