Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15026426228551962549184.jpg
Hi,
Just purchased my 4th saddle!!!! As you do! Std saddle was uncomfyish and looked cheap, comfort saddle was like riding Sat on a plate of jelly, mustang saddle was great but ( I have a hip issue) put my hips in a funny position making it painful to walk for the last 2 weeks after a 4 hour ride :( so I bought a second hand ue saddle as it has more padding than a std icon and I like the brown, its Defo comfier but it's as slippy as ice! Omg neither me or the wife could stay still, how can I reduce the slip, I've washed it with std washing up liquid just in case the previous owner sprayed silicone on it but it's still the same. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Velcro on yer arse ?
Fun aside, I have this saddle too and don't have any issues but I tend only to wear Kevlar jeans. If I wear (rarely) anything else it's cordura with a leather backside and no issues. Not sure of a fix for you without ruining the seat finnish.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Velcro on yer arse ?
Fun aside, I have this saddle too and don't have any issues but I tend only to wear Kevlar jeans. If I wear (rarely) anything else it's cordura with a leather backside and no issues. Not sure of a fix for you without ruining the seat finnish.
Me neither, it was verging on dangerous, the std saddle is nowhere near as slippy, I've just tried muck off, fizzy pop but still the same, luckily the seller offered a 14 day return so it might be going back :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts