Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seems to be a lot of it about, claiming superior performance and handling that can be had over the stock product.

Just saying............. ;)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm waiting for Rizoma to come out with their version so i can lighten my pockets good and proper.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Other than an uncomfortable seat and a few bits that *could* look fancier but don't need to really, I think it's an utter hoot and am quite tempted to not change mine very much at all really, and just to ride the bejeezus out of the little monkey! :D
If you get 2oz of Snake Oil, and rub it on the seat in counterclockwise circles with a microfiber cloth, it will loosen up the fibers in the seat and make it more comfortable. Personally, I used the Porsche Designs Snake Oil after trying many other snake oils in the past and I find that the Porsche Designs branded oil to be the best. I realize that it is an automotive snake oil, but the principles are the same.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you get 2oz of Snake Oil, and rub it on the seat in counterclockwise circles with a microfiber cloth, it will loosen up the fibers in the seat and make it more comfortable. Personally, I used the Porsche Designs Snake Oil after trying many other snake oils in the past and I find that the Porsche Designs branded oil to be the best. I realize that it is an automotive snake oil, but the principles are the same.
I believe this can be effective but only if done on a full moon night, after the strike of midnight and never on a Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.