Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to be a lot of it about, claiming superior performance and handling that can be had over the stock product.

Just saying............. ;)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm waiting for Rizoma to come out with their version so i can lighten my pockets good and proper.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Other than an uncomfortable seat and a few bits that *could* look fancier but don't need to really, I think it's an utter hoot and am quite tempted to not change mine very much at all really, and just to ride the bejeezus out of the little monkey! :D

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Other than an uncomfortable seat and a few bits that *could* look fancier but don't need to really, I think it's an utter hoot and am quite tempted to not change mine very much at all really, and just to ride the bejeezus out of the little monkey! :D
If you get 2oz of Snake Oil, and rub it on the seat in counterclockwise circles with a microfiber cloth, it will loosen up the fibers in the seat and make it more comfortable. Personally, I used the Porsche Designs Snake Oil after trying many other snake oils in the past and I find that the Porsche Designs branded oil to be the best. I realize that it is an automotive snake oil, but the principles are the same.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you get 2oz of Snake Oil, and rub it on the seat in counterclockwise circles with a microfiber cloth, it will loosen up the fibers in the seat and make it more comfortable. Personally, I used the Porsche Designs Snake Oil after trying many other snake oils in the past and I find that the Porsche Designs branded oil to be the best. I realize that it is an automotive snake oil, but the principles are the same.
I believe this can be effective but only if done on a full moon night, after the strike of midnight and never on a Tuesday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The vast majority of folk here would only ever buy official Ducati performance approved snake oil from the glossy catalogue at an obscene markup, never knowing that they can get the exact same thing much much cheaper without the logo printed on the bottle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts