Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Cracking photos, colour co-ordination is spot on and for a still photo it looks so fluid, if you know what I mean. Looking to the horizon mid corner even though you knew the camera was there, very professional.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love your icon littleowl. What mods have you done besides the flyscreen and tank panels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love your icon littleowl. What mods have you done besides the flyscreen and tank panels?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nitron shock, seat slightly lowered and a gel insert put in, Evotech crash bobbins, replaced levers with adjustable ones, sprayed the exhaust shield with VHT paint (after those pics!) :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cracking photos, colour co-ordination is spot on and for a still photo it looks so fluid, if you know what I mean. Looking to the horizon mid corner even though you knew the camera was there, very professional.
I wasn't actually aware he was there till I was almost past!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I wasn't actually aware he was there till I was almost past!
Ok, I take it back when I said very professional, what I meant was you're a dippy-dido hurtling around the countryside at 118mph not aware of your surroundings. I hope the poor cameraman knows he had a near miss. He's/she's bloody good though. Or, maybe he was photographing the scenery and a mad biker chick just got in the way.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
From the title of the thread I thought you'd had a structural failure :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I take it back when I said very professional, what I meant was you're a dippy-dido hurtling around the countryside at 118mph not aware of your surroundings. I hope the poor cameraman knows he had a near miss. He's/she's bloody good though. Or, maybe he was photographing the scenery and a mad biker chick just got in the way.
I think you have got totally the wrong impression of me ... not sure whether to be insulted or laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts