Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yes tomorrow December the 1st 2014 is Scrambler production start in Bologna. Presuming that's dealer demo bikes followed by customer bikes. I will celebrate tomorrow with a beer and cheer that all runs smoothly and look forward to whoever on here gets the first bike between their legs that we can see some pics.

· Registered
242 Posts
There has been lot of recent talk from Ducati about these being in dealerships around the end of January.(see press release from Ducati about beginning production) I was originally told March/April delivery of my Icon. I was curious, so over the weekend I stopped by my dealership to see if there are any updates. According to them, they are now anticipating a first shipment possibly as early as end of Feb. They also stated that if they receive 1 bike, they do not intend on keeping it as a demo. They will not keep a demo until all preorders are satisfied. I'm #2 on the list, so here's hoping they receive a couple of early"Demos".

· Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There has been lot of recent talk from Ducati about these being in dealerships around the end of January.(see press release from Ducati about beginning production) I was originally told March/April delivery of my Icon. I was curious, so over the weekend I stopped by my dealership to see if there are any updates. According to them, they are now anticipating a first shipment possibly as early as end of Feb. They also stated that if they receive 1 bike, they do not intend on keeping it as a demo. They will not keep a demo until all preorders are satisfied. I'm #2 on the list, so here's hoping they receive a couple of early"Demos".
That's good news then unless you don't actually like it. My dealer hoped that if they get all the pre-orders in as a batch they can have a massed launch day. I believe I am around # 12 to 16 if my memory serves me right at the dealer. I need to ring him and suggest he orders my extras I want for delivery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.