Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yes tomorrow December the 1st 2014 is Scrambler production start in Bologna. Presuming that's dealer demo bikes followed by customer bikes. I will celebrate tomorrow with a beer and cheer that all runs smoothly and look forward to whoever on here gets the first bike between their legs that we can see some pics.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm waiting for the first review on the web. I wonder which website will get their test bike and publish first!

·
Registered
242 Posts
There has been lot of recent talk from Ducati about these being in dealerships around the end of January.(see press release from Ducati about beginning production) I was originally told March/April delivery of my Icon. I was curious, so over the weekend I stopped by my dealership to see if there are any updates. According to them, they are now anticipating a first shipment possibly as early as end of Feb. They also stated that if they receive 1 bike, they do not intend on keeping it as a demo. They will not keep a demo until all preorders are satisfied. I'm #2 on the list, so here's hoping they receive a couple of early"Demos".

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been lot of recent talk from Ducati about these being in dealerships around the end of January.(see press release from Ducati about beginning production) I was originally told March/April delivery of my Icon. I was curious, so over the weekend I stopped by my dealership to see if there are any updates. According to them, they are now anticipating a first shipment possibly as early as end of Feb. They also stated that if they receive 1 bike, they do not intend on keeping it as a demo. They will not keep a demo until all preorders are satisfied. I'm #2 on the list, so here's hoping they receive a couple of early"Demos".
That's good news then unless you don't actually like it. My dealer hoped that if they get all the pre-orders in as a batch they can have a massed launch day. I believe I am around # 12 to 16 if my memory serves me right at the dealer. I need to ring him and suggest he orders my extras I want for delivery.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would be super stoked to have this bike early, Other then Having to scramble to get my down payment more together right in the middle of me paying taxes to uncle Samuel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts