Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey LOS ANGLELES and the rest of the socal / California guys... so its been a bit slow on the forums from what I'm noticing but we're definitely here to try and change that. My name is minkus and thanks to this cursed passion and hobby of mines, Its brought me out to meet some new people in the Los Angeles area. It's been enough and with alot of back and fourth talking thru many get together's and rides now, that we've decided to start up a little thing called the Socal Scramble.

This is a new page that we just started and if we arent updating here, we defintely will be on that page.
@SOCALSCRAMBLE
@SOCALSCRAMBLE
@SOCALSCRAMBLE

Our goal is to definitely get a monthly get together going and ride where the wind decides to take us. Weather it be highway rides for some lunch, Night time rides around the city, or weekend scrambles that we hope to put together in the local mountains for some easy to ride trails until we get a better understanding of how things will go.

Obviously we won't know how everything will work out just yet, all we know is that our friends and I are really looking to give this a shot and finally meet the Los Angeles guys. This won't be targeted towards Ducati Scramblers, rather all scramblers from the various models offered, Triumph, Yamaha, Honda, vintage... we won't judge as long as we're having fun. We figured, whats a better time to get started then now, and once the ball starts rolling, the ideas should start flowing.

For the guys I've been lucky to meet in person, please post up here as I have no idea what your internet names are, and for those that might be skeptical and curious about what this can turn into... theres only one way to find out! We will try to have camera on the hand to take pictures and detail the stories here on the forum of IG for everyone to see.

A couple of our meet ups in the past, Lets try to get more in one picture the next time around :encouragement:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not too far, we are definitely looking to grow as a group, so we can try to meet at a mid point for a ride !

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ll be riding tomorrow AM. Probably gunna leave Venice betwee. 8-9.

Anyone wanna scramble?

516 351 5921

Lived in Venice for 8 years. Now live in Westlake Village and luckily just 1/4 mile from the bottom of Decker Canyon. Always down to Scramble!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Any Scramblers in San Diego? We're located in Chula Vista, and hit the Hills regularly. Any SD meet ups?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’ve talked to a few people about pulling a little gathering in LA

Maybe we can get a meet up going and a small cruise to feel out the crowd before really getting something bigger going

·
Registered
159 Posts
IM still here in Venice.

Ride the Canyons every Sat/Sun Mornings.

Still have my secret scramble spots up there..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we talked on craiglist the other day about your full throttle seat and Tank emblems, Kfir.

lmk when youre ready to come out towards Chinatown bud.

IM still here in Venice.

Ride the Canyons every Sat/Sun Mornings.

Still have my secret scramble spots up there..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts