Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Desert Sled. It's in perfect shape. Just under 1400 miles. 1000 km service completed. Includes Rizoma Speedo re-locator, Rizoma small fairing, Pro Taper Fuzion bars, Ducati oil cooler protector, Evotech levers, Evotech rear axle sliders, Evotech frame sliders (never installed) Sato Racing front fork sliders, Sargent seat (never used) Evotech tail tidy (not currently installed) and Rizoma bars (not installed), front and rear paddock stands, 12 quarts of Shell oil and two Ducati oli filters with crush washers. Also includes stock head light screen, stock speedo location hardware, stock handlebars, stock levers. Bike has never been down and was ridden by mature 60-year-old with over 50 years of MC experience. Absolutely love the bike but selling because I crashed my Vespa and fractured 5 ribs and clavicle. It's time. Hoping this bike finds a great home and gets ridden many more miles. Located just outside NYC. Please PM me with questions. More photos at: 2017 Desert Sled

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for asking guys. Been four weeks so the worst is behind me. Actually enjoy laughing again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure is.
Riding this to Arizona would be amazing.
Certainly not a touring bike, but a bike that allows you to feel and enjoy every mile.
Let me know if you want more info.
Thanks.
David

·
Registered
66 Posts
Do you still have the DS for sale. I just turned 54 last week and have been looking for a DS for some time now . Shoot me an email with your zip code so i can decide if i want a road trip. i know its close to 9 hrs from NC to NY. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts