Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$150 + Shipping
This is a great seat, way more comfortable than the stock seat icon seat.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi have you used this seat for a longer rides, is it good for both rider and pillion? After installing the seat, any difference in the ride height ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On the original seat I could only ride for about 20 minutes before I got uncomfortable. After switching to this seat I could a couple hours with no problem. It’s flat, so you can move around and change positions pretty easily. It also raised the seat height about an inch. I never took long rides with passengers but they were far more comfortable for 30-45 minute trips.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you install kit (cover and foam) yourself or some shop did it?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just want to know is it gel insert installed on top of stock foam or this is completely different foam.

·
Registered
20 Posts
On the original seat I could only ride for about 20 minutes before I got uncomfortable. After switching to this seat I could a couple hours with no problem. It’s flat, so you can move around and change positions pretty easily. It also raised the seat height about an inch. I never took long rides with passengers but they were far more comfortable for 30-45 minute trips.
Thanks, this answers my question. I'm looking to change my stock seat for my scrambler icon, it keeps sliding me forward towards the fuel tank. With a bench seat this problem will be solved. I saw this seat is listed in the british customs website Ducati Scrambler Custom Parts and Accessories, which one is yours?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’m sorry, I’m a little confused by the question. What do you mean which one is mine? British Customs is selling the Corsa Moto seat. The one I’m selling is the full seat they’re selling for $390. Is that what you mean?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m sorry, I’m a little confused by the question. What do you mean which one is mine? British Customs is selling the Corsa Moto seat. The one I’m selling is the full seat they’re selling for $390. Is that what you mean?
yeah I wanted to know if you are having the 390$ full seat, sorry for the confusing question. Do you know how much i have to pay for shipping to India?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts