Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$80 + shipping
I used this on my icon for about 300 miles, it's still in great shape. All mounting hardware is included.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do you know if it will fit over the hex bolt knub on the K&N oil filter?
Mine is millimeters away from the bottom of my OEM oil filter after a good bash riding off-road, if you're buying this for real usage it a little soft. If you're riding off-road maybe get a stronger skid plate or pair this with an OEM filter. With the KN filter I imagine it would be touching.

Good luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again, I had it fitted with the K&N filter and I used a few washers to create a gap so it wasn’t touching. It works fine

·
Registered
481 Posts
Again, I had it fitted with the K&N filter and I used a few washers to create a gap so it wasn’t touching. It works fine
Yep I saw that post. Where in the States are you? You're including those washers etc in addition to the other hardware?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sorry, I was never alerted to your comment. I'll include the washers, just $1 of washers from he hardware store. Everything you need to install is included. I'm in West Virginia.

·
Registered
481 Posts
It looks like shipping would be roughly $25
Thanks for the reply. Are you including the brackets I see in the instructions? How was it undoing the two exhaust bolts and the other two bolts to attach the brackets? I can't even make out on the instructions what the other two (non exhaust bolts) are?

I know you said, "including all hardware" but it's not in the image so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All of the mounting hardware is included. It’s a 10 minute job to install. When you see the bracket with the bike, it makes sense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts