Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had never heard of this until i ran across it on the forums.

this thing is genius.

BoosterPlug - Tuning your Motorcycle Fuel Injection

i"ve installed them on my 899 and hypermotard as well. big fan.

all it does is trick the ecu into thinking it's 35 or 40 degrees F colder than it is.

it really smooths out the throttle, butt dyno makes it seem to have 20% more torque and power.

very easy to install. takes like 10 minutes.

i used this video. in spanish but subtitled in english. so easy to install, don't really need to understand what he's saying. don't need to remove the tank. just take of the front bolts, loosen the rear, lift it up a few inches on the front. the connector is on the right side under the edge of the tank.

selling because i traded in my 2017 cafe for a hypermotard (immediately bought a boosterplug for it...first mod). i took the boosterplug off before taking it in for trade. i'd forgotten what the the throttle and responsiveness felt without it. i'd gotten used to the way it felt with the booster plug on. felt sluggish without it. must have imo

it does increase fuel consumption. i measured it a time or two at 5 more mpg. went from about 55 to 50 mpg (wah...so worth it).

$160 new. asking $80 shipped in the US (can work out international shipping).

pm if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take it thanks mate, can you get me shipping cost to Australia NSW 2540 please.
Hi, looks like the us postal service rate from the US to Australia is $23. I'll meet you half way. how about $90 usd shipped? I'm not looking to make much money off of this. Just want it to go to a good home and still be cheap enough for you to justify buying used. i'm also selling a gipro gear shift indicator, have on another thread. let me know if you're interested in that as well. could ship them both and save on shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, looks like the us postal service rate from the US to Australia is $23. I'll meet you half way. how about $90 usd shipped? I'm not looking to make much money off of this. Just want it to go to a good home and still be cheap enough for you to justify buying used. i'm also selling a gipro gear shift indicator, have on another thread. let me know if you're interested in that as well. could ship them both and save on shipping.
Hi how much did you want for the gipro?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts