Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Italian social distancing at it’s finest!

I’m selling my 2016 Ducati Flat Track Pro. It’s been a great bike. It’s never been dropped or crashed or abused. I am the original owner and have had it maintained. I have all the keys and manuals. Like most Duc’s it’s been a garage kept and only on pavement and an occasional gravel driveway. It currently has 5118 miles.
I did a MWR Power Up Kit airbox mod and a Rexxer tune. I was running a Danmoto XG-1 exhaust, but I swapped back to the factory Termignoni for the new owner. If the new owner would like the XG-1, I can include it. I also swapped the factory turn signals for surface mount LEDs that wrap around the front forks and the rear sit on the rear frame. I have the factory turn signals. I also went with bar end mirrors and the originals are also included.

The Flat Track Pro is limited edition model for only 2016. It comes in a special Ducati Racing Yellow (not the yellow you get on the Icon or other Ducs). The tank is unique since the side pieces are factory painted on and can not be removed like the other Scramblers. It has a unique seat with yellow stitching. It has knobby foot pegs, a special brake reservoir and the blank number plates on the sides and small windscreen over the headlight.

I’m located in the St Louis, MO area. I’m willing to help with shipping and delivery once payment is cleared. I have a trailer and can deliver within reason.

The FTP, being a limited edition, was $10,900 MSRP. I’m asking $6500 obo

32E670B6-58D9-492D-8372-5DE63A6466A8.jpeg
71599118-8A11-455F-9C80-F25774B40AC4.jpeg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I haven’t sold it yet. I could deliver to KC. I’m just west of St. Louis, so KC is about 3 hours away.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added some rear pics with the Termignoni reinstalled.
I left the header wrap on since I think it adds a nice patina (it was originally black and whitened up).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts