Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

Im building my scrambler icon to a tracker and I have some parts for sale! Shipping from Norway.

- Termignoni racer slip on
- Icon bar with riser
- Icon mirrors
- Comfort seat and oem seat
- Bar ends plugs, not the oem but the aluminum plugs from ducati
- Aluminium frame plugs from ducati
- Black tank panels(original color)

Just ask me for price! Btw, the bike just past about 3000 km.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Termi - 800 usd
Bar and bracket - 50 usd
Mirrors - 50 usd
Whole set of plugs - 100 usd
Tank panel- 100 usd
oem seat - 60 usd
Pluss shipping

·
Registered
16 Posts
Shipping costs to germany fot the tank panels? Are they eloxed? condition? maybe pictures available? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Don't sweat it 'cause I'm in Sydney, Australia. Is the price to post the frame plugs silly + how much would you want for them?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shipping costs to germany fot the tank panels? Are they eloxed? condition? maybe pictures available? thanks in advance!
What is eloxed? Condition is 9/10, just because it's used. It's quite new and had been only sat on the bike for 2 months. I will check the post office for the actual price next week and also upload pictures of the condition.

I already wrote the price for everything, Deano

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, sorry, the pricing is for Deano. I will get the shipping cost in the next few days. Yeah, the panels is anodized I guess. It's a original Ducati

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks for the pictures...looks good so far..
removing the emblems could be difficult without causing scratches ..keep fingers crossed

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehe yeah! After making architectural models several years now, I think my hands are gentle and precise enough for this procedure :p Will use heat gun and fish tread and just remove the glue with w40.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts