Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5B886C9E-FA9A-4381-9AB0-1E2A6560E9E4.jpeg
B52C9C04-2BA5-4E7E-B31B-4A3C397441F1.jpeg
46D195EB-E337-4C97-8F26-0CBBFD1403AD.jpeg
0B2BB7DA-B93C-4264-96FC-58B1174D553C.jpeg
5A8C58BD-CFD6-4FA0-8713-9CD64F18EADE.jpeg
Attached are some pics of my cafe racer. So far I’ve made the following mods....
  • Rizoma bar end mirrors
  • Seat professionally dyed black
  • License plate relocation (NRC)
  • Ducati mini LED turn indicators
  • Ducabike passenger peg removal
  • Silver heat shield painted black.
Not sure if I want to do anything else. I’m pretty conservative and I like the original “black coffee” color scheme.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I really want to remove the passenger footpegs, cleans up the rear even more.

Should look into the charcoal canister removal. Saves weight and you can get the 'flush' panel from previous Scramblers and clean the right side of the bike up some more.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the Ducabuke kit is kinda expensive but very clean.

I had a flat track pro before and removed the evap can, primarily because, on the early models, it was not well integrated. It just hung off to the side like an afterthought (which it probably was). As I recall, it weighed about a pound.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks, the Ducabuke kit is kinda expensive but very clean.

I had a flat track pro before and removed the evap can, primarily because, on the early models, it was not well integrated. It just hung off to the side like an afterthought (which it probably was). As I recall, it weighed about a pound.
Yeah, it looks FAR better on the new models compared to the old. Its hidden away quite nicely, but I still removed it after first service lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot to mention that the Ducabike passenger peg removal is a significant weight savings!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think you've nailed it. Subtle but perfect modifications. I much prefer the CR (same sized) wheels to the standard scrambler, it just looks right.

·
Registered
71 Posts
not going to lie, I like the rear peg delete. Pricey, but I like it. Then again everything I see that I want is expensive.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ducabike does a good job of CNC machining some beautiful parts. Like Rizoma, a lot of their parts are like jewelry!
The Rizoma “spy” bar end mirrors is another of my favorite (and expensive) upgrades. Amazing optical quality and surprisingly large FOV for such a small mirror.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts