Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I'm the proud new owner of a Mach 2.0. Love the bike but would really like to center the speedometer. The current position greatly limits compatible bars and fairings. I've seen the Rizoma risers/speedometer relocation kit. Is there anything else out there that I'm missing? Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think a custom made one would be the best option. Perhaps relocating the ignition at the same time? The Rizoma one looks a bit weird, moving the mount in front of the risers IMO.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think a custom made one would be the best option. Perhaps relocating the ignition at the same time? The Rizoma one looks a bit weird, moving the mount in front of the risers IMO.
Thanks Greyskull. I'll have to look into the custom and ignition option. Agree that the Rizoma looks weird, and a bit flimsy.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Is this the Rizoma bracket? I took this picture from the Kriega website but I was originally quite keen to get something like this for our FT and could only find the Rizoma one which looks like it is for the CR only to me.

View attachment 38055

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes it is the Rizoma relocation kit which is top quality as are all of their after market products.
I've been fitting Rizoma accessories to my own bikes, friends bikes and when I was at the shop customers bikes without ever having any problems
let alone feeling flimsy??

Geoff.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes it is the Rizoma relocation kit which is top quality as are all of their after market products.
I've been fitting Rizoma accessories to my own bikes, friends bikes and when I was at the shop customers bikes without ever having any problems
let alone feeling flimsy??

Geoff.
Thanks. I've only ever seen them on the Revzilla website and the flimsy comment is based on appearance alone. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had a Rizoma center mount cluster on my bike for about a year now. The quality of it is top notch. But I do want to put a fairing of some sort on my bike since the cluster does look a bit funny being the tallest part of my bike.

·
Registered
290 Posts
When I first got the bike I installed the black/yellow plastic screen but wasn't that fussed, whilst at WDW in 2016 I spotted on the scrambler accessory stand a new smoked screen.
On returning home I ordered one and have been happy with the quality, fit and finish plus the cables are partially hidden behind it.

Geoff.

·
Registered
209 Posts
When I first got the bike I installed the black/yellow plastic screen but wasn't that fussed, whilst at WDW in 2016 I spotted on the scrambler accessory stand a new smoked screen.
On returning home I ordered one and have been happy with the quality, fit and finish plus the cables are partially hidden behind it.

Geoff.
May I ask which smoked screen you got?

·
Registered
290 Posts
The screen is an official Ducati accessory which I found to to be very good in both fit and finish but a little expensive.

Geoff.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ahhh, yes, the 300 dollar one, thank you.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It is expensive but the fitting are unobtrusive were as other brands that I've seen fitted to scrambles are mostly after thoughts.

Geoff.

·
Registered
892 Posts
May I ask which smoked screen you got?

Keep in mind that the factory screen is shaped around the speedo mounted in the normal position. If you change the speedo to a centre mount the screen will look strange.
You can see the shaping in this photo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts