Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first 'live' Scrambler, Icon, today. So I thought I'd start a new thread where we could virtually wave.
So here goes............
Yellow Icon spotted near Ripley, Surrey. Was it you?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, how does one go about moving this to a new/different area? Do I need to speak to the mods very nicely?
I'm no good with all this techy-type stuff. Give me a spanner or a chainsaw and I'm your man but all this binary, http, interwebby stuff bamboozles me! :confusion:

·
Registered
199 Posts
There's already a thread called, Spotted! Was that you?
To be fair to the OP. That thread is in the Aus area of the forum, and other than 2 posts by non Aus members all the contributions in there are from people in Aus.

So to validate the OP's creation of this thread I am going to make it official by posting my own `Spotted' it was a few weeks ago now. But there was a Red icon (I think??) at the new traffic lights on the roundabout just over the river in Durham. I was heading in the opposite direction and only caught a brief glimpse of them.

Long live `Spotted in the UK' :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I would like to help set the thread away too but so far I've not seen another one actually being ridden or parked anywhere. I know there is a Classic in Inverness 25 miles away from me as I've seen it at the bike shop for sale, there is or was an Urban Enduro in Aviemore 40 miles away but I've never seen it either.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would like to help set the thread away too but so far I've not seen another one actually being ridden or parked anywhere. I know there is a Classic in Inverness 25 miles away from me as I've seen it at the bike shop for sale, there is or was an Urban Enduro in Aviemore 40 miles away but I've never seen it either.
It's odd, being such a big seller and all but you just don't see many about.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Maybe see you there soon... Full Throttle looks good.
That Kawasaki is mint, nice bike and I like the way that you caught the [email protected] bicyclist getting out of his people carrier off roader thing before going off to show everyone how green he is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts