Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Stand for a Scrambler

7K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  mugwump 
#1 ·
Hi, just picked up a classic this Saturday and enjoying getting back on a bike after 30 years.
Just occurred to me that as it only has a side stand I could do with something more sustantial to lift bike off the ground for maintenance and storage. I would be grateful for any suggestions. I am in the UK

#7 ·
Yes , Sorry I should have said, the adaptor kit you need is for the Ducati 696/796 monster model,

I rang them , they said they hadn't made one yet, they were waiting to borrow a bike to take the sizes from, :rolleyes:
Hi Elvisto

I ordered one of these too - came Monday - the bike wont come for another 2 weeks or so (65 plate) - the kit for the bike looks the same as the standard adaptors on the stand - sjut like extends teh standard sizes by 1/2" or so - is that the same as you got?

Thanks

#6 ·
Thanks Elvisto
Just been on the ABBA web site and that looks what I had in mind. Hopefully I can wait till they make one to fit a bit while I run the bike in before needing to lift the bike off the ground. Incidentally had to cobble a much longer extender to the crappy little C spanner supplied in the tool box to adjust rear shock pre load whilst on the side stand. Would not advise to try and adjust it using the little extender supplied in the tool kit! Must have weal wrists!

#16 ·
Wow...pitbull stands are pricey. I have the Abba stand for my monster and love it. Are the Scrambler adapters any different from the monster?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.