Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stock seat on the cafe racer is terrible. It slopes down a bit too much and awkwardly pushes you into the tank. The front is also too narrow.

Trying to find some good aftermarket alternatives but most of what I find doesn’t fit the cafe racer.

Anyone with similar issues? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sargent offers a solo seat that would probably look good on the Café Racer: Sargent Seats - Ducati Scrambler 2015+ Solo Style It's not cheap, of course. So far as comfort, I'm running one on my Icon and it's a lot better than either the stock or the Comfort seat. Rather than the seat sliding you down and forward onto the narrow front, much to the discomfort of your daddy parts, it's more of a flat surface that supports you on your butt proper. Keeps me lower on the bike than the Comfort seat, and I can easily ride for an hour or two without misery.

Sargent seat.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sargent offers a solo seat that would probably look good on the Café Racer: Sargent Seats - Ducati Scrambler 2015+ Solo Style It's not cheap, of course. So far as comfort, I'm running one on my Icon and it's a lot better than either the stock or the Comfort seat. Rather than the seat sliding you down and forward onto the narrow front, much to the discomfort of your daddy parts, it's more of a flat surface that supports you on your butt proper. Keeps me lower on the bike than the Comfort seat, and I can easily ride for an hour or two without misery.

View attachment 44092
Thanks! Let me call them and see if this fits on the cafe racer. The problem is the standard scramblers seats do not fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts