Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Thursday, May 9th at 4:53AM, my black (with tan seat) 2018 Scrambler 1100 was stolen from my garage.
VIN is ZDMKAFCP6JB001262. In addition to the tan seat, it has LED turn signals on front and back, as well as heated grips.

If you come across 1100 Scrambler parts for sale, please shoot me a message. I doubt we'll ever see the bike in one piece again, but if you see it, please report to police.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
F man, that stinks. Will keep an eye out. Best of luck - you seem to be prepared for the worst which is the best way to be right now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Any news?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. Got a new 1100 Sport after they closed out the claim. I even supplied the police with HD video of the guy who stole it pulling up to a well-known trap house in a shitty neighborhood. Apparently, property theft doesn't matter.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That's frustrating, man. Sorry to hear, but glad you got a new ride. If I can ask who is your insurance company? How were they from start to finish?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Progressive and my claims adjuster was awesome. She even closed it out earlier than usual so I could get the new bike. Probably helped that I did most of the investigation.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good to know, I have Progressive since USAA doesn't cover motorcycles. And pay the whole thing up front every 6 months to get a month's worth of premium discount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts