Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Substitute footpegs?

11K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Kteixeirao 
#1 ·
Any of you guys and gals know of any footpegs that may swap out for the stock cheapo non-UE ones (like on my FT)? It would seem ducati wouldn't fashion new pegs just for the scrambler and there may be some aftermarket support for some models that have been around longer. I'm looking for some moto-style pegs kind of like the urban enduro, with a "small" price tag. Overseas is ok, like taiwan, but all the uk scrambler parts seem to cost a fortune to ship to the states. Cheap ducati knockoff pegs are all over ebay, just don't want to order some Chinese cheapo ones that don't fit.
Links welcomed both amazon and ebay
Bicycle drivetrain part Auto part Bicycle part Crankset Vehicle

See less See more
#9 ·
I have them and I think they are well worth the price. Even if it just means no more bruises on my calfs and shins.

They come with two different mounting holes to choose from, much more sure footed on them especially if you like to ride standing up, the OE ones are pretty slippy. ( and weak apparently). I have used them with and without the supplied rubber insert and would buy them again if needed.
Today I have again moved them over to my 1290 Superduke and will have them on like I did last year to go touring Portugal/Spain next month, that kind of says it all.

#12 ·
You're right, I've just taken delivery of my Sled and it is Multistrada pegs on it. I removed the rear ones and fitted them to my wife's Classic, they look much better the her originals and as a bonus they have Ducati moulded into the rubber insert. I've already fitted the Motech ones to my other KTM.
What I will say though is that the Motech ones have a much bigger foot-print (pardon the pun) and would still be better for the guys who do riding while standing up. This style of riding seems to have become very popular as can be seen by most Youtube clips, especially offroad.
The Motech ones have the mount in alloy but the bear-trap part is steel, should have decent strength.

#13 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Auto part Disc brake Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle
So I got the SW-Motech pegs and they are super comfortable. One question though, does anyone have any idea how to rotate the foot peg mount itself? The peg on the right side is angled slightly upward and the peg itself doesn't appear to be adjustable...

Or maybe I'm just crazy :dontknow:

#20 ·
View attachment 19649 View attachment 19657 So I got the SW-Motech pegs and they are super comfortable. One question though, does anyone have any idea how to rotate the foot peg mount itself? The peg on the right side is angled slightly upward and the peg itself doesn't appear to be adjustable...

Or maybe I'm just crazy :dontknow:
I have them fitted on my Classic and they really good and comfortable.

#15 ·
They do have two positions but they are 1) stock height, or 2) 15mm lower. They cannot be adjusted otherwise. I assume there must be a way to rotate the part that holds the pegs to the bike frame but don't want to force it and break something. Hoping someone knows... o_O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.