Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
There's a vibrant second-hand market in parts - I picked up the Ducati tail tidy for 25% of its cost new, and I've also got replacement seat, pannier set, flyscreen, rear hugger etc. all for a fraction of their price new and on a four-year old bike they look just fine ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it just me or are all these tail tidy kits really overpriced? Any suggestions?
question for you on the exhaust video you post on youtube, the link pipe you go with was 71673KZ cat or 71673MI pro race ? with or without db killer ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is it just me or are all these tail tidy kits really overpriced? Any suggestions?
Hi, I changed the design of the tail on my full throttle(2015) just a few weeks ago. Bought Icons Orig rear mudguard and plate holder from Moto-vision for 25eur. Click on the link:
Will change asap huge OEM turning light to some smaller ones.
See result from pics:
IMG_4462.JPG
IMG_4463.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
yes, I will. Probably next week the DHL will deliver the package. and it is the perfect time in Christmas to tune the bike :) I ordered Japanise Saito blinkers from louis:Buy saito LED Turn Signal 12V / 1W | Louis motorcycle clothing and technology
yes, I will. Probably next week the DHL will deliver the package. and it is the perfect time in Christmas to tune the bike :) I ordered Japanise Saito blinkers from louis:Buy saito LED Turn Signal 12V / 1W | Louis motorcycle clothing and technology
wow that looks and the price is great! thanks! I think im ordering ones too!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi, I changed the design of the tail on my full throttle(2015) just a few weeks ago. Bought Icons Orig rear mudguard and plate holder from Moto-vision for 25eur. Click on the link:
Will change asap huge OEM turning light to some smaller ones.
See result from pics:
View attachment 46197 View attachment 46198
IMG_4475.jpeg
IMG_4481.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
question for you on the exhaust video you post on youtube, the link pipe you go with was 71673KZ cat or 71673MI pro race ? with or without db killer ?
Sorry, I saw this late. It was 71673MI. Very happy with the exhaust so far and I have not remapped or flashed the ecu...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought the NRC tag re-locator by itself and then cut the rear fender. Don't like cutting on a brand new bike, but it's the rear fender! ...and the results were worth it - to me anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
One vote for the Evotech. Really nice piece of kit. Simple install, seems really well made.

I like the NRC kit but my hatred of being hassled by the Highway Patrol led me in a different direction. Probably would be fine but it would always be in the back of my mind that the plate did not meet their ambiguous definition of "visible"

·
Registered
44 Posts
So, it’s confirmed, the 25€ license plate is compatible with the Desert Sled too (even if the shop says that is not compatible), but it’s necessary to change the tail with the shorter one (y)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts