Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone I'm Bicio and I'm Italian , I've just bought a new Ducati 1100 Scrambler Special and I'm in love:)
So , this weekend It gonna be my wife's birthday and we already booked a couple wine testing and restaurant for celebrating her birthday .
Do anyone know a panoramic route to get to Healdsburg (Sonoma, CA)?
Any suggestions will be really appreciated :)
thank you so much in advance
Bicio

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wonderful! Where are you coming from? Are you looking for a motorcycle road, or a nice car drive? There are many scenic roads up that way.

I was just up that way 2 weeks ago, and had dinner at ad hoc in Yountville. We took a very nice drive out Sage Canyon Road to Nichelini winery. I want to return with my Scrambler 1100 Sport.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wonderful! Where are you coming from? Are you looking for a motorcycle road, or a nice car drive? There are many scenic roads up that way.

I was just up that way 2 weeks ago, and had dinner at ad hoc in Yountville. We took a very nice drive out Sage Canyon Road to Nichelini winery. I want to return with my Scrambler 1100 Sport.
Thank you JStrube ! We are from Alameda and we are looking for a panoramic motorcycle road .
Thank you for your suggestion we'll try to go on Sage Canyon Road and I'll tell you how was it . :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh shoot, you said Healdsburg! I was thinking St., Helena. Wrong valley!

Anyway, Dry Creek Road out of Healdsburg is nice, and keep going out as it changes names to Stewarts point. I've been out there, and it is very nice.

Unti Vineyards is a favorite with Italian varietals, as is Passalaqua Vineyards.

Have a wonderful time. Bring back photos.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for your help JStrube :) let's do it and I will tell you about it and send photos ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts