Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Summer came today!

5K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Cag 
#1 ·
Made the most of it as it will probably be gone tomorrow - met up with Graham (Elvisto), Steve (Cag) and their yellow Icons at the Ponderosa, Horseshoe Pass, Wales. The Icons are getting to be a common sight there! :semi-twins:

We had a little run to Bala with Graham's brother, his wife and a friend of mine. Our Scramblers got lots of interest (especially mine ;):D )

At Bala Lake

My camera took this on it's own! o_O

See less See more
#13 ·
I saw a photo of you with a trike, you're NOT built like the gable end of a pound note, so I reckon if you miss one steak pie you won't get Bulimia Nervosa.

I have a Pal called 'The Big Ronnie' clues in the title.
He said to me one day " Hughie, I reckon I've got Bulimia"
I said, what makes you think that Ron ?
He said when he looks in the mirror in the morning all he sees is a fat Bstd looking back.

#14 ·
Will be up at the Ponderosa Wednesday about midday if anyone's out would be great to meet up. Chance of cloud so will have my umbrella mount fitted to the handlebars with the combined ashtray. You can't miss this special modification in black or chrome from Acme Engineering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.