·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3E98F859-D873-406E-823E-EBB862EF2E8A.jpeg
04052906-53E1-41AA-87A8-99C2E514A1EA.jpeg
41F06CE4-F07E-4228-8611-69E51C43A304.jpeg
hey guys,

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve logged Into this place. For the guys that don’t know about this, I thought I would do a quick reintroduction and hope to hear from you guys about this interesting project we’ve been able to start here with our Scrambler Ducati.

As a dedicated Scrambler Fanatic with a garage space and shop here in the Downtown Los Angeles / Chinatown area, we at Coterie.west have assembled and participated in the last leg of the Super Hooligan National Championship series.

An underdog in every right, we strive to prove ourselfs one day and race at a time. What started out as a Stock Scrambler turned Into what you see here.

We’ve been given some love by the likes of Bikexif on her as well and we’ll do our best to keep up with the big engines and shine where some of the heavier bikes lack.

Feel free to give us a shout on instagram or DM with any questions before we can find some time to update this thread here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We entered our first outing in the regular hooligan and take too easy of a W in that specific class

As soon as we jumped into the Super Hooligan series, man it’s been tough. The guys are progressively getting better as much as we are but the difference in bikes and power delivery into the ground is really holding us back on the bigger tracks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That’s awesome what y’all are doing with the scrambler.

we're looking to add another to the team this year. hoping to get both bikes out for the races soon.

First event is right around the corner, we're working on a new paint scheme for this new years worth of racing

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good luck.
You seen Jamie Robertson's videos?
some random youtube plays is all. Is there something specific i should look for? I would love to get more people in on the action, these things are very capable bikes

·
Registered
198 Posts
View attachment 38033 View attachment 38029 View attachment 38031 hey guys,

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve logged Into this place. For the guys that don’t know about this, I thought I would do a quick reintroduction and hope to hear from you guys about this interesting project we’ve been able to start here with our Scrambler Ducati.

As a dedicated Scrambler Fanatic with a garage space and shop here in the Downtown Los Angeles / Chinatown area, we at Coterie.west have assembled and participated in the last leg of the Super Hooligan National Championship series.

An underdog in every right, we strive to prove ourselfs one day and race at a time. What started out as a Stock Scrambler turned Into what you see here.

We’ve been given some love by the likes of Bikexif on her as well and we’ll do our best to keep up with the big engines and shine where some of the heavier bikes lack.

Feel free to give us a shout on instagram or DM with any questions before we can find some time to update this thread here.

Thanks!
Which handlebar is this?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts