Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2018 Desert Sled as my first bike about a month ago and have been looking at some luggage options. I really like the look of the Legend Gear line especially with the MOLLE system. However it has been a pain to find any reviews on anything in the line beside the saddlebags and the few reviews I have found are you either hate it or love it. I have mainly been looking at the LR1 Tailbag/Backpack I like the fact that it can be used as either a backpack or tail bag. I have also been looking at the SLA Tank Strap as well as getting the Phone Case for my phone or trail maps depending if I get a RAM Mount. I have also been considering the Saddle Strap mainly in case I don't want to bring a backpack I can still carry my snapback by putting the bill under the strap. Are these any good?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi "Wolf",

you can purchase the SLC saddle bag holder of SW-MOTECH for your sled incl. the Legend Gear LC1/LC2 bags. Those have a cool look with your bike and have excellent quality. If you treat them one time with a Fjaellraven hot wax it will stay watertight and even gets a cooler "used" look. See a photo at one of my earlier posts today. I have those on my 1100 Sport.

Best Regards

Kurt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts