Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found any good paint to touch up scratches to the swingarm? I've found a few mentions of the Super Black Touch Up pen. Has anyone tried that? Did you use the matte version? Trying to clean up a few scratches on my 2017 Full Throttle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will watch this with interest. I have ordered a set of R&G heel guards/pads but in the meantime the swingarm is picking up little scratches and scrapes from my boots. Not nice. Other than R&G I do not find others making heel guards. :mad:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Will watch this with interest. I have ordered a set of R&G heel guards/pads but in the meantime the swingarm is picking up little scratches and scrapes from my boots. Not nice. Other than R&G I do not find others making heel guards. :mad:
… I think you can buy the 3M type material and cut it yourself?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I guess ;). My girlfriend and I visited Vietnam a couple of years ago, spent sometime in Hanoi and various other places. It's a beautiful country. Not sure I'd be that keen on jumping on the bike out there though! :unsure: :) You should post some pics if you get out on a ride, the city centres look a little mad ;).

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess ;). My girlfriend and I visited Vietnam a couple of years ago, spent sometime in Hanoi and various other places. It's a beautiful country. Not sure I'd be that keen on jumping on the bike out there though! :unsure: :) You should post some pics if you get out on a ride, the city centres look a little mad ;).
When the weather clears up I will share some videos of my daily commute. The traffic is manic, but you do get used to it quite quickly. You need to drop you conventional logic and you need to watch out for anything bigger than you. SUVs are the worst...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts