Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got this for the moment and it just looks hideous! :eek::confused:

It looks like the plate holder is part of a complete frame starting under the seat (one piece).
At least i would like to get ride of the light (or smaller) and reflextor so that the plate come directly under the mudguard.

Any options?

Thx,
Chris.

thumb_IMG_1742_1024.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Chris75 ? I've just fitted the Classic rear mudguard to my Icon, Do you have , or would you mind taking a picture of the mounting behind your numberplate please, I've a feeling it's much different to the Icons,
Thanks a lot, Graham

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There you go :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Many thanks Chris :thumbsup: I thought so, If you fit the Icon number plate holder it sit too high,:rolleyes:

So I'll have to make one on the similar lines to yours, I ordered a smaller number plate yesterday 8"x 6"so I'll make it to suit that, Thanks again for the pictures,:)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
OH ! by the way ,I meant to say , the number plate holder does look better than I thought it would, :)

I'm quite happy with the set up, but agree it doesn't photograph well :rolleyes: but looks great in real life, should look even better with my new carrier in silver, when it arrives I'll post a pic, cheers ,Graham

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your plate is massive but you might be able to do something similar to the way I set up my plate. I drilled holes in my plate, purchased some bolts to match the stock nuts, small spacers then reused a bolt and spacer from the provided parts, or that I took off elsewhere to prop the bottom up. I do still wish the light was lower, but it looks clean like this.

IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4035.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Good idea, I'm waiting for that number plate light cover to arrive, I ordered a smaller plate yesterday, so when I get the bits I'll do it like yours ;) thanks,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts