Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got this for the moment and it just looks hideous! :eek::confused:

It looks like the plate holder is part of a complete frame starting under the seat (one piece).
At least i would like to get ride of the light (or smaller) and reflextor so that the plate come directly under the mudguard.

Any options?

Thx,
Chris.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Chris75 ? I've just fitted the Classic rear mudguard to my Icon, Do you have , or would you mind taking a picture of the mounting behind your numberplate please, I've a feeling it's much different to the Icons,
Thanks a lot, Graham

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Many thanks Chris :thumbsup: I thought so, If you fit the Icon number plate holder it sit too high,:rolleyes:

So I'll have to make one on the similar lines to yours, I ordered a smaller number plate yesterday 8"x 6"so I'll make it to suit that, Thanks again for the pictures,:)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
OH ! by the way ,I meant to say , the number plate holder does look better than I thought it would, :)

I'm quite happy with the set up, but agree it doesn't photograph well :rolleyes: but looks great in real life, should look even better with my new carrier in silver, when it arrives I'll post a pic, cheers ,Graham

·
Registered
53 Posts
Your plate is massive but you might be able to do something similar to the way I set up my plate. I drilled holes in my plate, purchased some bolts to match the stock nuts, small spacers then reused a bolt and spacer from the provided parts, or that I took off elsewhere to prop the bottom up. I do still wish the light was lower, but it looks clean like this.

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Vehicle Grass
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Motor vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.