Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a sunny day so took some photos of my bike since I did a few modifications. The close up from under the bike shows the two spacers I had to use to make it work. The Leo Vince was a very straight forward installation. It should warm up to 50 soon so I am going to take my second ride. Funny I have been riding Ducati since 1990 but I am still excited about this bike. Great looking and it just makes you smile every time you enter a turn.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Capo, hope all is well.
I really like what you’ve done to the rear of your cafe racer...I’m not a fan of the rear end number plate holder that comes as standard, so, where did you get yours from and how difficult was it to change...?
Kind regards
Carl

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It not all that difficult it just takes time and patience. Here is the tail tidy I bought. Competition Werkes Tail Tidy 1DSCR. Just carefully pull the wires back from the stock position and route them to the tail light. I have since painted the tidy black, I thought the silver color just drew too much attention. I also rerouted the wires under the tail tidy so they are not so obtrusive. I have ridden for 50 years and owned some very powerful bikes but I find this little bike the most fun I have had in years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts