Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - I just bought a new 2019 Full Throttle and I love it. One of the few things I don't love is the license plate holder. I want to find a tail tidy that works well, but since the FT doesn't have a rear fender I'm having trouble finding a decent one. Any recommendations here? I tried looking through over threads for good options, but couldn't find any for the FT.

·
Registered
9 Posts
From my brief experience there are two highly rated options; the first being the most popular in New Rage Cycles kit and the second being the way I went, is a side mount off the swing arm by No School Choppers.

Both move the plate, remove the rear fender, and for extra loot also swap the turn signals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Home made.
Two narrow pieces of aluminium with two holes in each piece. 4 screws and 8 washers. Black paint.
Paint the aluminium pieces.
Bolt one end of each piece to the license plate and the other to the two holes on the frame underneath the stop light.
Set curvature as desired.
Enjoy.
(no indicators though)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all - I just bought a new 2019 Full Throttle and I love it. One of the few things I don't love is the license plate holder. I want to find a tail tidy that works well, but since the FT doesn't have a rear fender I'm having trouble finding a decent one. Any recommendations here? I tried looking through over threads for good options, but couldn't find any for the FT.

View attachment 45232

Tidy 1R.jpg

Tidy 1R.jpg

My Café Racer came with the same appliance and I converted to this Tidy......

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts