Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ones for the UK really....how is everyone 'getting around' the max plate size of 130mm for the tail tidys, when the 'standard' plate size is around 150mm. I couldn't really trim mine down without infringing the minimums. Just wondering.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which tail tidy says it has a max size? I have the Evotech one fitted with my standard size reg plate.
The R&G one has a suggested limit of 130mm (R&G TAIL TIDY for DUCATI SCRAMBLER, 2015 on) and looks about the same regarding fixings as the EvoTech and others. I did think I'd seen a limit on those too but struggled to find it this morning. ILooking at my plate it does look a little big for such a 'small' mount but if you say you've managed to get it on without problem then I'll move on.......:chuncky:

·
Registered
941 Posts
The R&G one has a suggested limit of 130mm (R&G TAIL TIDY for DUCATI SCRAMBLER, 2015 on) and looks about the same regarding fixings as the EvoTech and others. I did think I'd seen a limit on those too but struggled to find it this morning. ILooking at my plate it does look a little big for such a 'small' mount but if you say you've managed to get it on without problem then I'll move on.......:chuncky:
I thought the Evotech one locates the plate further out from back of bike then the R&G which locates it closer to the wheel?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts