Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Placed order for cnc taller handlebar today. And since I found the tank slippery i asked for rubber pads (specific) and found 'em. Love to grab the bike on twisty roads

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
  • Handlebar's arrived. Really well made. I'm satisfied. Thursday next week i'm going to install

·
Registered
794 Posts
Looking good! Nice work
Now mirrors look a bit funky
Yeah, I hate the stock mirrors but was lucky enough to get the original round billet ones from Ducati when I bought my 800. When I traded to the 1100 I changed them over. They are crazy expensive but there is a mirror that looks just the same on Aliexpress for a 10th of the price that might be worth a try. Or look for some other classic looking round mirror. I think these look much better then the original ones on the high bars. Bar end mirrors look a bit weird on the high bars.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Absolutely. I'm not happy about the way the stocks look. They work great but....too modern for a classic scrambler. IMO

·
Registered
63 Posts
A friend installed the mirrors from Monster1200, but he also changed the pump. Anyway there can be done with an adaptor.

For my eyes they look great.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Enough Neilp. The special's not that bad but my cnc racing and the standard are more touring oriented.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts