Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not sure what you're looking for. Do you mean the silver side panels that the emblems attach to or something else?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I decided to try a set I saw on Ebay:

DSCN5278.JPG

I never was keen on the matte black, finally decided on Evergreen:

DSCN5276.JPG

This was a garage project, and I owe endless thanks to Doug (my husband) who did 99% of the work and provided 100% of the talent. I am pleased as can be with the way it turned out.

Sarah

·
Registered
734 Posts
I decided to try a set I saw on Ebay:

View attachment 35059

I never was keen on the matte black, finally decided on Evergreen:

View attachment 35061
This was a garage project, and I owe endless thanks to Doug (my husband) who did 99% of the work and provided 100% of the talent. I am pleased as can be with the way it turned out.

Sarah
is the seller from India?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Can you post more info on the rack frames. Where did they come from?
Thanks.
Those are the Givi PL7407 racks, specific to the Scrambler. They bolted up with no drama whatsoever. I found a set of used Kappa E21 bags on Ebay; one of them has a few scratches we'll try to clean up with some sanding and paint.

Sarah

·
Registered
82 Posts
I almost thought going with the 10 inch decal was going to too much but I think it worked out. The gold is a little darker than I wanted, so I may order a set in white, idk. I’ve seen some of the black and gold 900ss of the 70’s with the white decal too. These are only $25 a set and available in many different sizes.

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anyone know where I could grab 2 of these?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I posted it in the other forum about these. I'm currently in process of 3D printing a set of the vintage scrambler replicas that fits the tank curve of the current scrambler. As I know, the curves are slightly different. If you try to use the original vintage badge, there will be a slight gap. I modeled these in a 3D software, it's currently being printed in plastic for prototyping. After I make sure it fit, I will print these in stainless steel.

Did u ever end up making this purchase able anywhere?

121 - 140 of 140 Posts