Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 2998 View attachment 2997 View attachment 2996 I have put some third party tank badges on my tank panels. it took me quite a lot of searching before I came across the ones that suited me.

As I searched it became apparent that people have put lots of different options on their tank panels so thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can see photos of what people have done. Would make searching a whole lot easier.

Anyway, here is a photo of my tank badge. not entirely sure where it is from, but I believe it may be from an old Ducati radio. Anybody shed any light?
Is there a link to these badges for purchase? Tia

·
Registered
2022 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
6 Posts
Hi folks, got my badges from Tom a few days ago, and have been waiting for my new tank panels from Moto Composites. Can't say enough about Tom, great guy, great service! If you have concerns about these mounting on a slightly curved surface, don't stress, they're fine. I mounted mine with the supplied tape that was already cut perfectly to the shape of the badges. These badges seem like they were made specifically for the Scrambler, love the look. Thanks Tom!

-Adam View attachment 9569 View attachment 9577 View attachment 9585 View attachment 9593
Hi! Anyone know how I can order a set of this badges? Looks amazing!

141 - 148 of 148 Posts