Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out the other day and I thought it was about 1 - 2 degrees celcius.
However my temperature read-out was 5 and then went up!
Anybody else noticed anything about theirs?

·
Registered
897 Posts
The temp gauge on our Scrambler is optimistic compared to the one on the Tiger. Always by 1-2 degrees C. The sensor is located in a position on the right side of the bike where it does not get direct ambient air flow and will always have some heat from the engine affecting the reading particularly at slow speeds or just after the bike has been stopped for a while.
I wish for a reading of 5C at the moment. I had 44C at one stage yesterday for a brief period on the Tiger yesterday.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I did 300kms around Hawkesbury yesterday and it was sticky to say the least. I'm with you K1W1.

I was doing 144kph on the wrong side of a double white line in an 80 zone with a cop on a motorcycle in front of me at one stage on Saturday. Some things you get involved with turn out to be a lot of fun regardless of the heat. :friendly_wink:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was doing 144kph on the wrong side of a double white line in an 80 zone with a cop on a motorcycle in front of me at one stage on Saturday. Some things you get involved with turn out to be a lot of fun regardless of the heat. :friendly_wink:
Ooh you!:evil5:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts