Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, so I want to switch from the evo termi (the standard ft one) to either the high mount termi or the slip on race exhaust... I really like the high mount but I don't know if it will look good on the full throttle and I can't seem to find a single person that has done the switch! Considering it is worth quite the amount, I'd like to see if it fits with the ft style before buying it. So if any of you guys have a picture of a Full Throttle with the high mount Termignoni would you be so kind and post it here, help a fellow scramblerer... I know there's an official exhaust thread, but I can't find what I'm looking for

·
Registered
202 Posts
Responses might be thin on the ground because the FT is $2000 AUD more than an Icon and its pretty much the exhaust. Seat is nice but the rest is paint and $70 handlebars. The high mount Termi cost $2300 on top of my Icon which is a shade over the FT as is. Not sure many would pay the extra for the FT and bin the most significant bit.
Anyway, the Termi is brilliant and the upmap supplied makes it run perfectly.
Go for it.
Someone worried about road legal status might buy the FT unit off you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Changed the Evo for the termignoni race slip on and up map, no baffle, sounds and looks great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pfmtrumpy : thanks mate, I guess you are right, maybe I'll still go with the high pipe though. I still might go with the high pipe ... Make myself a little poorer again! I'll make sure to post pics when it's done, which might take a few months (Quebec's weather is a bit harsh for motorcycle riding in February-March). Maybe I'll be the first pea-brain to get it on a FT!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts