Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was passing my Ducati dealer so popped in for a coffee.
Outside was an Urban Enduro with Termi high rise.Looks awesome!The owner came out and started it up.Sounds awesome!
One will now be fitted to my bike when it arrives!
£1300 all in...

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Was passing my Ducati dealer so popped in for a coffee.
Outside was an Urban Enduro with Termi high rise.Looks awesome!The owner came out and started it up.Sounds awesome!
One will now be fitted to my bike when it arrives!
£1300 all in...
I have the high pipe on my Icon and I love the sound and the fuel mapping and the look. I can't compare performance to stock because I had the high Termi from the beginning; but I have no criticisms at all. I agree it looks rights in its element on the UE. I know you'll be pleased with it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True Hedonism,what started out as a cheapish bike (had the Icon on order originally) now isn't quite so!....it did look and sound the dogs wotsits though!

·
Registered
17 Posts
True Hedonism,what started out as a cheapish bike (had the Icon on order originally) now isn't quite so!....it did look and sound the dogs wotsits though!
Dave,
Would you mind sharing the videos of this one please?

How would you compare it with the slip-on of Termignoni?

Do you see/feel any weight reductions?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Like it less on the other models but I must say on de urban it really fits! :cool:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave,
Would you mind sharing the videos of this one please?

How would you compare it with the slip-on of Termignoni?

Do you see/feel any weight reductions?
I am awaiting delivery of the bike and Termi.
I saw and heard the exhaust on an Urban Enduro outside the dealers (customers bike) so I don't have a video I'm sorry.
But I just knew I had to have it.
I have heard the slip on can however. I think the slip on was more raspy and the high level had a bit more of a boom/bass sound to it,if that makes sense.They both sound equally exquisite but the look of the high level is right for the UE....just my thoughts....

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of overly loud exhausts (obviously I'm getting old!) but I love the look of the high pipe - is it an awful lot louder than the stock Icon exhaust does anyone know?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Personally I'm not a fan of overly loud exhausts (obviously I'm getting old!) but I love the look of the high pipe - is it an awful lot louder than the stock Icon exhaust does anyone know?
With the baffle out its considerably louder than the standard exhaust.
After an initial period of running mine without it in,I've now installed it as it was a tad too noisy for me(I'm getting older aswell!)
It's still louder than standard but it gives a good sound.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
With the baffle out its considerably louder than the standard exhaust.
After an initial period of running mine without it in,I've now installed it as it was a tad too noisy for me(I'm getting older aswell!)
It's still louder than standard but it gives a good sound.
I may have to try and listen to one at the dealers if I get close to having enough beer tokens to take the plunge... Ta.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Okay, I'm getting younger. Without the baffle, my high Termi still isn't as loud as my Harley. And if at some point it's too loud, I take it as a sign I should be going faster.:friendly_wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts