Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me definitively whether this exhaust will fit a 2021 scrambler 1100 sport pro? I don't want to remove catalytic converter. So i am asking if it will just slip on without any other changes. It is the road-legal one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes it will. I have the same exhaust on my scrambler 1100 pro and still have the cat (although I am in the process of swapping it out for a decat midpipe) this exhaust is also standard on the club Italia which is a modified 1100 sport pro with a few bells and whistles and snazzy paint!

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love the look of it.

The sound is also good with nice character and the odd overrun pop, but I was hoping for a bit more volume. I had it fitted from new so haven't had a chance to compare with stock. But I have heard it mentioned on this forum that the road legal termi is a little quieter than stock but this was talking about the nonPRO 1100.

I would like a little bit more volume and a bit more popping which I'm hoping I'll get with the decat midpipe I'm hoping to fit.

If I was doing it again I'd probably go for the termi race system as by all accounts that has a nice loud volume and also comes with the remap which is meant to make the bike more responsive.

If you do end up getting one I'd love to hear your thoughts compared to stock.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The stock one actually sounds pretty good considering it is stock. It isn't terrible looking either but the Termignoni one seems to fit the character of bike better. For me, it would be a lot to spend for a relatively minor improvement performance wise and a moderate change aesthetic wise. Tells you how good the bike is ... there aint anything i really want to change

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
851 Posts
I bought the Ducati Rizzoma show bike with the same exhaust on it. Love the popping and noise 🥰🥰🥰 can’t beat termi 😂😂
Currently taking my Iam Masters and my mentor fitted a headset to my helmet… he asked this week if I could have got a louder exhaust😊

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes it will. I have the same exhaust on my scrambler 1100 pro and still have the cat (although I am in the process of swapping it out for a decat midpipe) this exhaust is also standard on the club Italia which is a modified 1100 sport pro with a few bells and whistles and snazzy paint!

View attachment 49018
Hey man I love that gas tank “ducati” logo. Is that stock with the bike or did you get that ordered and manually installed? Please let me know I’d love to do this with my bike!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey man I love that gas tank “ducati” logo. Is that stock with the bike or did you get that ordered and manually installed? Please let me know I’d love to do this with my bike!
So my sport 1100 pro comes with no logo on the tank. The logo I have now was just a decal I bought off eBay and stuck on myself. Ducati now do the same logo on the Tribute Pro in black.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks! For the seat I bought a cheap used seat off eBay and got Chris Bugg at Custom Motorcycle Seats | Nostalgia Upholstery based in Peterborough to reupholster to my design. Absolutely fantastic bloke and cost about £140 including the logo embroidery so a bargain. Can't recommend him enough.

I kept the standard brown Sport Pro seat as a spare so can put I back to stock if needed.

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
851 Posts
Thanks! For the seat I bought a cheap used seat off eBay and got Chris Bugg at Custom Motorcycle Seats | Nostalgia Upholstery based in Peterborough to reupholster to my design. Absolutely fantastic bloke and cost about £140 including the logo embroidery so a bargain. Can't recommend him enough.

I kept the standard brown Sport Pro seat as a spare so can put I back to stock if needed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts