Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,

I just bought a new Termignoni Evo-line for my Icon. Unfortunately, it came with no instructions on how to put together the exhaust system itself. Can anyone help me and maybe post some manual? Thanks in advance.

Best
D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi, I am just about to get a second hand one, does anybody have the install manual in English? I have been tried lots of different Google searches and nothing comes up.

Paul

·
Registered
255 Posts
Try googling "Ducati Scrambler Workshop Manual" - Page 609 has details in English.
There are links to the PDF on this site as well.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Isn't this as simple as two bolts (one left, one right), and slide off the stock one towards the rear? Termi Evo on in reverse order.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I didn't think of searching for the workshop manual,but now downloaded. It does look like a bit more than two bolts, for anyone who has done the swap themselves how long did it take and anything to be careful of?

Paul

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I didn't think of searching for the workshop manual,but now downloaded. It does look like a bit more than two bolts, for anyone who has done the swap themselves how long did it take and anything to be careful of?

Paul
I recently did this switch
Found this website very good for getting the extra bolts and spacer needed to fit the termi instead of standard slip on
EXHAUST SYSTEM Scrambler Full Throttle Scrambler Full Throttle 2017 Scrambler Ducati motorcycle # DUCATI Online Genuine Spare Parts Catalog
Used the French fitting guide too which worked well
It is just as easy as slipping it on as long as you have the 2/3 extra bolts and the spacer (to attach to the rear pegs) just need a short Allen key to do the rear bolt up (one with the spacer)
Sounds awesome once you get it on!
Takes no more then 20 mins if you have the bolts
Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts