Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know were I can get or who I can call/email to get a rear bracket for a Termignoni high-mount exhaust? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
So, try to ask directly at the Ducati dealer... maybe he knows more than Termignoni... as you can read from the description about the brackets I’ve sent you, those are “supports for the complete DS exhaust”... in the right side description says that “must be installed with 96480691B”... this is the Ducati reference number for your exhaust... and if they have a reference number and sell the exhaust directly, they will know for sure how to mount it on the bike ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, try to ask directly at the Ducati dealer... maybe he knows more than Termignoni... as you can read from the description about the brackets I’ve sent you, those are “supports for the complete DS exhaust”... in the right side description says that “must be installed with 96480691B”... this is the Ducati reference number for your exhaust... and if they have a reference number and sell the exhaust directly, they will know for sure how to mount it on the bike ;)
Thank you very much I greatly appreciate it :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts