Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Im replacing the Termi Evoline exhaust on my FT for the Termi race slip on. Should i be keeping the evoline for UK MOT?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
733 Posts
In theory yes - but in practice - you probably will not have an issue as the MOT stations do not check for the E mark stamp.

·
Registered
764 Posts
In theory yes - but in practice - you probably will not have an issue as the MOT stations do not check for the E mark stamp.
Yes, but in the unlikely event that they look underneath it they will see the "Race use only" stamp near the outlet and the great big plate that says something like "Usa and Canada only. Not for road use. Does not comply with emissions etc, etc, ..."

·
Registered
9 Posts
^ Exactly why I buy Leo Vince and GPR titanium exhausts. On both model(s) the CAT eliminator pipes and/or can is void of their fugly logos and the European or U.S. stamps and stickers regarding source emissions as well as swapping out for closed course - racing use only - not USFS approved - etc.
Last I noticed; some aftermarket exhaust systems now have CATS installed in the muffler housing.

Ride On,

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts