Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My dealer tells me the race system needs to be dealer installed. I was under the impression everything was plug and play. Does anyone on here have experience with this system? The feed back is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
894 Posts
From what I’ve read on this forum I would say the actual installation you can do yourself. The dealer may have to install the upmap for you I don’t know. Not much good am I?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'd agree with Gasman. The hardware is bolt-on. For software, you'd need someone to flash the upgrade unless you bought a Rexxer tool or the likes which is easy, just costs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yes, the pipes should be an easy diy project. I guess it's more so the ecu I was wondering about. If the Scrambler is anything like my old Monster, you simply unplug the stock ecu and replace it with the supplied race ecu. I guess there's more to it now.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks guys. Yes, the pipes should be an easy diy project. I guess it's more so the ecu I was wondering about. If the Scrambler is anything like my old Monster, you simply unplug the stock ecu and replace it with the supplied race ecu. I guess there's more to it now.
I don’t think you get an ecu it will be a flash with a Rexxer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts