Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Just wanted to thank all the people who contribute to this forum! It’s a fountain of knowledge and experience that’s given me valuable insight about my bike and on occasion, saved me from the ignorance of poorly trained dealerships...

I’ve had a blast in the almost 3 years and 12,000 miles I’ve owned my full throttle! I’ve ridden all over the UK and even did a trip around Europe! I’m kind of sad to see it go but it’s time to up the ante!

I have a 939 Hypermotard SP arriving on Wednesday!! The Hyper has been under my skin ever since I had a base model for a week while the (above referenced) dealership faffed around with my Scrambler.

Owning the Scrambler has been a pleasure, even with the odd hiccup. I’ve never seen a bike get so many compliments before. I’m sure one day I will regret parting with my Monica.

327CADBB-2EEE-4187-8084-7A609B3F48BF.jpeg
9FEEDEC3-07A6-402D-B1BC-AF3A14B236F6.jpeg

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
All the best joooooosh it's been emotional, the forum will miss your depth of worldwide knowledge. Hope you enjoy the hyper as they look the dogs.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But but but but what about the Scrambler 1100??

Oo well, ride safe.
They do look lovely. If I was to have one, it would have to be the Sport. I promised myself the next bike had to have some fancier suspension (After the Scramblers 'basic' set up) but then in that black and yellow combination again, it looks very similar to my FT. I'm also a bit impatient, I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to get hold of an 1100 until June/July and I want something ready for summer. I'm 100% going to try and get a ride on one, to see what I'm missing...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
939 Hypermotard SP = Hooligan Scooter. I would love one of those but I'm afraid I might do myself a mischief with it.
Good luck Joooooooosh!
hahaha! I might have to have a sticker made up with that on... I'm a bit worried about that also but the Scrambler didn't exactly appeal to my grown up side either if I'm honest. The Scrambler did as I'd hoped, allowed me to learn it's limits without overstitching my own. On a few occasions now, I seemed to exceed the bikes ability though and it can get a bit scary. Of course I could go the upgrade route but it will be nice to be on a bike that just sort of laughs at me, as says 'is that it!'

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Love it! Just watched a review by 44 teeth last night on YouTube and it comes highly rated. Enjoy. Also just seen your old scrambler on eBay.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts