Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you consider to be the best sounding exhaust on the Scrambler. I have a race Termignoni but I think it’s a little too loud. I like exhausts with a deep throaty sound but the Termi isn’t quite right it has more rasp than bass. Anyone even got one to swap?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet removed the baffle as I’ve done that before on other bikes and never liked it.
As for buying an 1100 I was looking at one yesterday and really liked it, but if I bought it I would also get a divorce.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Not yet removed the baffle as I’ve done that before on other bikes and never liked it.
As for buying an 1100 I was looking at one yesterday and really liked it, but if I bought it I would also get a divorce.
Like Phil said remove the baffle to release a few more deep decibels, be careful as it does require a bit of effort to get it out, I had to use wd40 and a spring puller.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Marriage is over rated :05.18-flustered:

·
Registered
292 Posts
I personally think (of course) that the Akrapovic slipon with the baffles in sounds the best. It's nice and low and burbly, and loud but not obnoxious. The difficulty is finding good representations of what each exhaust sounds like before you buy one, because most of the youtube videos are someone's phone, and they aren't comparable to each other.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love my Werks USA Exhaust. It sounds super deap and throaty. I have a small video of what it sounds like on instagram if you use that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
LOUD exhausts with a deep throaty sound, just get a SC Project Full System 2-1 With CR-T Silencer.
Is definitively LOUD!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts