Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
No instructions on their website yet but says it takes 10 mins to fit and I assume it uses a bracket attached somewhere.
hi TC3 , yes I agree , from the photo it looks as if it is easy to fit , I am interested but will wait until someone posts some diy fitting instructions , think this might do the job of keeping muck and stones off engine , needs to come off easy for oil filter changes , cheers .

· Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, that or the engine case bolts as well. Then again, the factory belly pan ALSO uses engine bolts with auxiliary brackets. I bought it yesterday when I got my bike, but had to leave it with a friend who lives in the city where I bought the bike, so I don't know just how bad the design is yet :) I suppose if you don't have a frame down there, you gotta do what you gotta do. The Evotech is 119 dollars and the OEM is 130 dollars. I kind of like the whole swiss cheese thing going on with the OEM and was surprised that it was made from thick aluminum.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.