Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think there are some great additions and changes!

For me, I would liked to of seen a 17" front wheel which would make tyre selection much easier.
It says the suspension has been improved but I would like to know how?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Nice touches, looks like they've listened to all our complaints! The bike looks great but still not a big enough update to upgrade mine.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice touches, looks like they've listened to all our complaints! The bike looks great but still not a big enough update to upgrade mine.
If they added better suspension front and rear... along with a 17" front wheel I would be on it like sonic!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I might swap my side panels out for the new ones... Otherwise the upgrades aren't a huge deal.

I used to want a fuel gauge but resetting the trip works just fine. Gear indicator might be nice but only for when I'm trying to reach for 7th gear. Otherwise I just shift based on RPMs.

The LED turn signals look worse in my opinion, they don't fit with the "retro" vibe. The headlight looks sweet though! Seat is nice if it's really more comfortable but aftermarket options still look better.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm glad they return some of those sweet sweet sales back to improving the product. All these changes seem in the right direction and they align with the common complaints.
However, I hope the price does not creep out of the entry level because that was the original idea. Bringing new riders with an affordable yet stylish ducati.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Disappointing really. I can’t see anything there that would make an owner of a 2, 3 or 4 year old bike to want to rush to a dealer and trade in.

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Not seeing it - compared new with old = same specs...

that video - oh boy - beards / taches - girls and guitars .....hippety hip hip sterooooooo - they really do market to the plaid shirt beardy hipsters....
i'm old and clean shaven btw....
I'm younger with a beard but... I completely agree. The image or rather lifestyle they're portraying is over the top.

I just want to ride my new(ish) bike that's got some neat styling and let's me have a little more fun on fire roads than my other bikes. You don't need to brand me a millennial hipster in the process.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Ever tried to "listen" to Ducati Scrambler Radio? Dam horrible, and I guess, no one does.... some hipsters egotripping.

But then again, the Scramblers sell like hot cake, so they must be right.

·
Registered
16 Posts
joyveloution dude - always with those negative vibes.

the same folks who thought the Dandy Warhols and all that other stuff was cooooool :icon_rr:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts