Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let us know if you've put a deposit down on the Ducati Scrambler: Full Throttle.

If you have put money down on the new Full Throttle, reply to this thread so that we can add you to the list:

1. CJIA (New York City)
2. DiceCracker (Brasil)
3. jonjk (UK)
4. JBK (Ducati Glasgow, UK)
5. Francis Vangroenendael ( Ducati Store Aarschot (Belgium))
6. Bryan Nash
7. KenC (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
8. ReScrambler
9. zfischer (Nuevo Mexico)
10. speedblocks [Ducati Coventry]
11. fervid1 (Skagit Powersports, Mount Vernon, Wa)
12. psYchosis (Thailand)
13. superbike-italia (Venice Florida)
14. dad3141 (Koup's, Harrisburg, PA)
15. Nillus (Sydney, Australia)
16. CaptMonkeyPants (Moto Union. Milwaukee, WI)
17. Masklin (Portsmouth, UK)
18. Flying Sq (Pittsburgh, PA)
19. Nik__D7
20. Rob
21. Botchio
22. netrunner (Raleigh, NC. USA)
23. prada's (Italy)
24. Ducatista (Dallas, Texas)
25. charlie.nct (Southern California)
26. mmosca89 (South Tirol / Italy)
27. DucGuy (Minnesota, USA)
28. sammy (UK)
29. Kem (Ducati Melbourne Australia)
30. pierreB33 (Seattle, WA. USA)
31. rfarr
32. Stevo247 (Sydney Aus)
33. pcasso87 (San Antonio, TX. USA-ish. Mostly Mexico)
34. Motovibe
35. delisleltd
36. CharlieG (Carlisle UK)
37. Upallnite (FL, USA)
38. JSAMacLean (Switzerland)
39. losteric (Washington, USA)
40. Shmakt
41. Randy Neal
42. RyBas (Ace Motorsports Concord, CA USA)
43. Rooster (Motocorsa in Portland,OR)
44. maccainthebakery
45. Bradders (Hyside Motorcycles in Romford)\
46. Mchgreen (Ducati Aylesbury UK)

·
Registered
21 Posts
For sure I had, but far far far away from USA, so I'll need to wait a lil more, here in Brazil, lol.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Nick, and yes, Officially on the second half of 2015, probably on September, as Scrambler will be mounted in CKD on Brazil, for all South America.
But I'll try to import it directly on March, that is likely the month of it's debut on Europe.

Reactions: NickJ

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks Nick, and yes, Officially on the second half of 2015, probably on September, as Scrambler will be mounted in CKD on Brazil, for all South America.
But I'll try to import it directly on March, that is likely the month of it's debut on Europe.
March is also the month of import in the USA, fyi.

·
Registered
21 Posts
March is also the month of import in the USA, fyi.
Yes CJIA, I am aware, USA will be a choice, but not the 1st one as USA have some "legal" needs that don't match with ours. I.E, tail turn lights in USA needs to be in a red plastic and in Europe this can be in white (transluced) with bi-colour lamps (yellow/red). That's the case on Diavel, i.e., mine is with transluced lens and North American ones are with depply ugly red. Also, poluent legislation (gas and noises) on EUA is harder than in Europe, not to mention the plate holder size (that is more beautiful on USA). Off course I am talking about bikes that I know already and the chances for having no diferences at all on Scrambler is very high. So, from price to price, I'll prefer the European one but, if I can catch one from a better deal on USA, off course it will be a choice to consider. But the real truth is that time will have it's weigh on balance too as, if I see that will need to wait just 4~6 months to have an CKD assembled in Brazil, no way I'll lost money directly importing one and... ARGH... will wait the Brazilian one... damn delay, lol.

Reactions: CJIA

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes CJIA, I am aware, USA will be a choice, but not the 1st one as USA have some "legal" needs that don't match with ours. I.E, tail turn lights in USA needs to be in a red plastic and in Europe this can be in white (transluced) with bi-colour lamps (yellow/red). That's the case on Diavel, i.e., mine is with transluced lens and North American ones are with depply ugly red. Also, poluent legislation (gas and noises) on EUA is harder than in Europe, not to mention the plate holder size (that is more beautiful on USA). Off course I am talking about bikes that I know already and the chances for having no diferences at all on Scrambler is very high. So, from price to price, I'll prefer the European one but, if I can catch one from a better deal on USA, off course it will be a choice to consider. But the real truth is that time will have it's weigh on balance too as, if I see that will need to wait just 4~6 months to have an CKD assembled in Brazil, no way I'll lost money directly importing one and... ARGH... will wait the Brazilian one... damn delay, lol.
Patience is a virtue :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I (new to this site & Ducatis in genereal) put a deposit down on a Full Throttle last week. I am in the UK nad have been quoted 01 March 15 delivery.

Jon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys,

I (new to this site & Ducatis in genereal) put a deposit down on a Full Throttle last week. I am in the UK nad have been quoted 01 March 15 delivery.

Jon
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am on the Icon list but my FT is on its way...so you put me on this list and erase me on the Icon list.
01 Oct Ducati Aarschot (Belgium)
First on the Ducati Aarchot list and probably first in Belgium (1 Oct 08:00 AM)

1 - 20 of 267 Posts